Ashwin Krishna has been a mechanical engineering student at one of the preeminent engineering programs at the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
Awards received as a Race Crew Member of
2017 Formula Hybrid Competition at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
* Fiat Chrysler Automobiles:
* General Motors:
Best Engineered Propulsion System Award
Represented UM Formula Hybrid Vehicle at North American International Auto Show, on Industry & Press Preview AutoMobili-D at Cobo Center, Detroit, MI (Jan. 2017)
Ashwin Krishna continued to develop these skills at an internship at the Timken Company World Headquarters in North Canton, OH. He worked as a Corporate Development Intern under the VP of Strategy and Business Development of the Timken Company. He developed and presented Research & Analysis of Industrial Electric Motor Market to VP of Strategy & Business Development and the research and management team.
Ashwin Krishna then studied advanced automotive engineering at the University of Nagoya in Japan.
There he met with the Japanese automotive industry leaders and also had the opportunity to have an in depth visit of factories of Japanese automakers in some of the important Japanese cities.
He enjoyed studying Japanese language and culture.
Ashwin Krishna contributed to important projects as a member of the Engineering Student Government, University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
He also developed a successful business development project for a local business in Michigan.
Toyota's Fuel Cell Vehicle, the Mirai.
One of the world's first fuel cell cars
to hit the roads commercially.
Ashwin at Toyota City, Japan-2018.
*Ashwin excelled in science and ranked First in the National Virtual Science Fair competition while in middle school.
* He used technology to enhance his presentation at the National History Day competition and represented Ohio in the National competition in Maryland, USA as a Gold medalist in his category.
(preview the award winning documentary-click on video box below on this page )
*Qualified as a member of the National Forensic League and won awards in Lincoln Douglas Debate - Speech and Debate category
* Ashwin Y. Krishna graduated Summa Cum Laude from Hoover High School in North Canton, Ohio, where he was an AP+PLTW scholar and an accomplished member of the varsity tennis team.
He has been the recipient of:
* David Magoon Memorial Award 2016 for-‘Scholarship, Sportsmanship, and Leadership’ .
* Coaches Award' and 'Peer Award' high school Varsity Tennis 2015.
* Selected to the All Federal League in Tennis (2014-15) and Stark County Tennis Coaches Association-All County Team 2015.
National History Day-Award Winning Documentary & Letters of Commendation from US Congress and Ohio Senate